105mm Slim Palm Wrap Cartridge
Fill up to 121 wraps in one session with a 105mm Slim Palm Wrap Cartridge. Fits 105mm wraps, sometimes called "Slim Palm Wraps" or "1.5g Palm Leaf Tubes". These wraps generally fill 1.5 grams of material per wrap.
Please view our sizing guide to see more cone, wrap, and tube sizes.
Increase Productivity & Expand Your Offerings with a Filling Machine Cartridge.
Every cartridge comes standard with one complete cartridge setup. This includes the cartridge, riser, and tamping tool that will aid in packing your material during operation.
This machine is designed to be used atop our vibration table. Please Note: without the vibration table, the cartridge will not be as effective.
- Includes a Filling Machine Cartridge, Riser, and Tamping Tool
- Designed for use with our VB1 or VB2 Vibration Table
- Made in the USA from high quality, all-natural, sustainably sourced materials
How to use this Filling Machine Starter Kit:
- Place the cartridge on the vibration table (not included); set the riser aside for now.
- Fill the holes of the cartridge with your wraps.
- Turn on the vibration table (not included).
- Fill the top of the cartridge with your material.
- Use the included tamping tool to pack your material during operation. PLEASE NOTE: Firmly tamp your material early in the filling process to ensure a firm, crisp, tight pack right near the crutch.
- Once your wraps are full, turn the vibration table (not included) off.
- Tilt the cartridge 90º on it's side (so the wraps don't fall out) and place the riser next to the cartridge.
- Tilt the cartridge back to it's operating position, on top of the riser, and the wraps will be pushed up so that they are accessible.
- Remove each wrap to finish.
Our filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.