93mm Glass Filter Tube Cartridge
Fill up to 121 cones in one session with a 93mm Glass Filter Tube Cartridge. Fits 93mm tubes, sometimes called "93mm Glass Filter Tubes". These cones generally fill 0.5-0.75 grams of material per cone.
Please view our sizing guide to see more cone, wrap, and tube sizes.
Increase Productivity & Expand Your Offerings with a Filling Machine Cartridge.
Every cartridge comes standard with one complete cartridge setup. This includes the cartridge, riser, and tamping tool that will aid in packing your material during operation.
This machine is designed to be used atop our vibration table. Please Note: without the vibration table, the cartridge will not be as effective.
- Includes a Filling Machine Cartridge, Riser, and Tamping Tool
- Designed for use with our VB1 or VB2 Vibration Table
- Made in the USA from high quality, all-natural, sustainably sourced materials
How to use this Filling Machine Starter Kit:
- Place the cartridge on the vibration table (not included); set the riser aside for now.
- Fill the holes of the cartridge with your tubes.
- Turn on the vibration table (not included).
- Fill the top of the cartridge with your material.
- Use the included tamping tool to pack your material during operation. PLEASE NOTE: Firmly tamp your material early in the filling process to ensure a firm, crisp, tight pack right near the crutch.
- Once your tubes are nearly full (leave some space at the end to twist), turn the vibration table (not included) off.
- Pick up the cartridge and place the riser underneath the cartridge.
- Set the cartridge down on top of the riser, and the tubes will be pushed up so that they are accessible.
- Remove each tube and twist the end to finish.
Our filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.