300 Series Cone Filling Cartridge for 84mm, 98mm, & 109mm Cones
Fill up to 389 cones in one session with a 300 Series Cone Filling Cartridge. These high capacity cone cartridges are available for 84mm Special 1 1/4 Cones, 98mm Regular Cones, and 109mm King Cones.
Please view our sizing guide to see more cone, wrap, and tube sizes.
Increase Productivity & Expand Your Offerings with a Filling Machine Cartridge.
Every 300 series cartridge comes standard with one complete cartridge setup. This includes the cartridge, detachable base, and tamping tool that will aid in packing your material during operation.
This machine is designed to be used atop our SP2 rectangular vibration table. Please Note: without the vibration table, the cartridge will not be as effective.
- Includes a Filling Machine Cartridge, Detachable Base, and Tamping Tool
- Designed for use with our VB2 Vibration Table
- Made in the USA from high quality, all-natural, sustainably sourced materials
How to use this Filling Machine Starter Kit:
- Place the cartridge on the vibration table (not included); ensure the detachable base is firmly installed.
- Fill the holes of the cartridge with your cones.
- Turn on the vibration table (not included).
- Fill the top of the cartridge with your material.
- Use the included tamping tool to pack your material during operation. PLEASE NOTE: Firmly tamp your material early in the filling process to ensure a firm, crisp, tight pack right near the crutch.
- Once your cones are nearly full (leave some space at the end to twist), turn the vibration table (not included) off.
- Pick up the cartridge and remove the detachable base by releasing the red clamps.
- Set the cartridge top down on a flat surface, and the cones will be pushed up so that they are accessible.
- Remove each cone and twist the end to finish.
Our filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.