70mm Dogwalker Cone C-ONE Personal Cone Filler & Tamping Tool
Quickly and easily fill your 70mm Dogwalker Cones with our C-ONE Single Cone Filler with tamping tool included. Fits 70mm cones, sometimes called "Dogwalkers" or "Single Size". These cones generally fill 0.25-0.35 grams of material per cone.
Please view our sizing guide to see more cone, wrap, and tube sizes.
Faster, Easier, & Cleaner Than Traditional Rolling Machines.
Traditional rolling methods are time consuming and require the user to apply their saliva to the finished product. That’s why the industry prefers to use cone filling machines for mass production.
Now, we’ve taken the industry's favorite method of quickly filling cones to the everyday user. With one of our new C-ONE single cone fillers, you can roll one up in a fraction of the time, and share a clean, professional looking product with your friends.
C-ONE Single Cone Fillers come standard in the following sizes:
- 70mm Dogwalker Cone
- 84mm Special Cone
- 98mm Regular Cone
- 109mm King Cone
- Additional and custom sizes available upon request
How to use this C-ONE Single Cone Filler:
- Place the C-ONE filler on a hard surface.
- Insert a cone into the hole.
- Pour a very small amount of material into the cone, and tamp it down a few times to make sure you get a crisp, solid joint between the crutch and the remainder of the cone.
- Fill and tamp your material a few more times until nearly full. Leave some space to twist at the end. TIP: You can also knock the C-ONE against the surface you are working on a few times to pack the material in the cone down.
- Remove the filled cone by pushing it up from the bottom.
- Twist the end to finish.
Our filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.